It is the policy of Apex Tech Scotland Ltd, trading as Apex-Tech UK (hereafter referred to as Apex-Tech UK) that all of our activities are carried out in accordance with our Quality Management System.
The aim of our quality management system is to ensure that:
- We deliver a quality service to maintain excellent customer relations
- Customer satisfaction remains inherent to our business
- Our customer’s requirements have been fully understood and met
- All work is carried out consistently to a defined standard
- We have the skills and resources to fulfil our customer requirements
- Our staff are fully trained and involved in quality improvement
- We strive to continuously improve our systems and procedures
- We only use services that meet our own quality assurance standards
- A professional approach to customer interface is maintained at all times
- Any complaints are dealt with efficiently and within an acceptable time period
This Quality policy is aligned with our Quality Management System; it’s context and strategic direction, framework for objectives and our commitment to satisfy applicable requirements.
Apex-Tech UK recognises the importance that the quality of our service has to the future of our business.
Quality is a degree of excellence, which is ever changing. Every member of staff is involved in managing how we can improve today, tomorrow and long into the future.
From the smallest procedure to the largest order, quality is our passport to customer satisfaction and to our future business.
This quality policy statement has been implemented into the Apex-Tech UK Quality Management System and will be reviewed at regular intervals. This policy is made freely available to all interested parties on our web site or by request.